Saturday, July 08, 2006

Climate change "real and severe"

I was going to write something in one of my other blogs this morning but I pulled this one up so here I am back with the environment.

Climate change "real and severe"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5150816.stm


You know what has always amazed me is that it is accepted (by the majority) that the holes in the ozone layer were/are caused by our activity here on the planet but some people seemed to think that we could carry on pumping carbon and other chemicals into the environment without causing any negative changes in some spheres.

When I first started writing about it here, long after being interested, I said that I thought there would be surprises on the way as far as the progression of the climate change in action. And that has turned out the way it is. Some things are becoming clearer but there obviously will be further surprizes away from conventional thought.

The good thing I guess is that more people are becoming more aware that there is a real problem.