Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sniffley

Haven't been out today .. got a cold so it's best to stay in I guess .. but, considering this wouldve got me into hospital eighteen months ago I'm not complaining, But, still best to stay in.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Had a great day though partially thanks to a couple of the guys I met through one of the music sites who gave me quite a lot of their afternoon. I now have a lovely song written for me.

Am listening to the American talent show at the moment .. the one where an age limit was mentioned the other week when that guy who sounded good and was told he had a hit on his hands was told no thanks. Have been sitting here wondering if they have one covering everyone else. Know America's a big place but they're missing out most of the population. Have missed a bit of the next city's part of the show.

I pop over to see it when something gets to me .. was the first guy to get through and then the guy with the guitar .. when you're lying next to me lyrics .. and the fellow after him. Be nice to hear them again.


The woman singing now is cool .. singing the Norah Jones song .. oh, through with 4 yeses .. one with a small y from Simon Cowell. I agree but she has a nice voice a-comin' and she's only 18. Didn't go over this time so I won't recognise her again cept by voice .. will be interesting to see if I do.

And I Liked the beatling be bop guy .... had me in fits .. didn't really hear much of the next guy .. cause he did the splits as I came back into the room .. and .. had everyone in fits of laughter.

I like the Hit the road Jack woman's voice and phrasing too .. the next one is kinda catching her voice too much at the end of a line for me .. turning the last note back too much. Like you put too much into it and suddenly have to try and stop it.

Have to go and see to dinner

Oh, it's finished ... well, apart for next week's excerpts.