Saturday, September 17, 2005

Unknown

I was talking to someone locally the other day who said that they weren't afraid of dying at all and infact looked forward to it because they believed that it would be a time of peace.

I'd have to have a brain transplant I guess to be able to believe anything about anything supernatural (belief in the unknown) wholly. I do believe now though that there are things going on that I don't understand at all because I don't have the knowledge or developed senses to understand what they are. And I'm aware that if there is existance after death and this is some kind of awareness development thing or something that you wouldn't get to know would you because it would rather give the game away. It's possible you wouldn't learn a thing because you'd know what was expected of you.


I have to say before I had the strange meeting myself experience I had been looking at my Buddhist lotus dangling ornament and had been thinking that I'd like to change some of my personality. It was a few days before I think. It's not the first time something like this has happened though the last time it didn't involve any artefacts and had been just just general thinking about something. Going by that experience I might have known if anything was going to come from it that it wasn't going to be easy. Thinks back to one of the most traumatic experiences of my life.

I do certainly believe now that there is something beyond what is the obvious. But will not go any further than that even though I think about things in a more complicated and accepting way at times but I always realise that whatever happens it doesn't really point to anything absolute.

I have been wondering (very sightly) about reincarnation. Wondering if there could possibly be anything in it and wondering if it could be inter species if it does exist. I've hardly thought about it at all, it's just something that briefly crossed my mind.

I hope that if it does I never have to go through here again.

Flippin' heck.