Thursday, March 23, 2006

Difficult

It's difficult to keep this blog up while the others are down because I can't separate the posts into category by blog. I've changed the name of my new blog on the other site to Marooned from Rainbow Rider, a name which was inspired by the fluffy pink cloud, and I now have a blog pattern of dancers rather than bunnies!!!!

I'm only going to be at Blogsource while Blogger's down cause I lose the backup of what I've already written if I stay there.

And that's without deleting my own blogs!!!!!!

Blogger, wonderful as this system is, over at LJ you have a whole month to decide whether you actually meant that you wanted to delete your blog or if it was just one of THOSE moments which you regret as soon as your brain clicks back in too.

But, I am finding it difficult posting here at the moment because of the way I'd organised my other blogs on this site.

Still, I can now post at Blogsource too and at that new little diary site.