Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Feeling a bit better.

Actually started the day feeling really rough, seemed my foot was giving me extra trouble again. Still, I was going out and I went out and as the day went on I got to feeling better and better, though I'm still far from well. I just didn't feel so down in my self either which has been a problem these last few weeks on and off.

Loss of confidence in some ways I guess too.

I guess this morning got off to a reasonable start in some ways, apart from the feeling ill that is, when I went into the bathroom, looked in the mirror and found that I'd got a small piece of kitchen towel stuck to the end of my nose. God knows how long it'd been there for or how it got there.

Went out, really didn't know if I should, but I thought about it and decided I'd stayed in while running a temperature and that now I could go. I think I was pleased too that the weather was a lot better, no really cold wind. Normally I don't mind the cold but I think over the last cold spell it'd got to me a bit because I was feeling ill.

Anyway by the time I came back here I was feeling a lot better, not well by any means, but feeling as if I had more energy, and I could feel my mind starting to become a lot more attentive again or something and reacting better to what was going on around me. Something like that anyway, it's a bit hard to describe. Don't know when I started feeling so tired but I could feel it lifting a bit this evening as I came back.