Saturday, September 26, 2009

Slept well?

He's got a bit of a chill now .. think I'm OK. Sneezing used to have me in hospital cause the sneezing set off spasms which got stuck .. agony didn't describe it. But the muscles moving little by little have eased that.

The sneezing still hurts but just for the sneeze because it pushes my ribcage out and that is painful .. well, sometimes .. depends on how big a sneeze but there aren't any spasms any more.

Anyway .. will soon have to hand computer back soon .. will fetch me own now the routers here.

Wasn't going to bother here as computer was having problems and there wasn't a connection for mine but as I'm staying for some time seems pointless going backwards and forwards.

Thought there were more hiccups last night so let my friend sort things out here end .. but turned out they were soon put right.

She's started a blog off too so there you go .. have a new one to read. But I also have a list of ones other people have found interesting which I'll have a look at ,, from the conversation that made me think about finding a couple more .. it's much better reading a few than just one.

She's smart too .. said to leave everything for a few weeks and see how things go. On the skin side .. shame it didn't go quite as I hoped .. but was much better than it could've been.

Better go and drink the protein mix I guess ..as it's just pulses guess I should make sure I have a piece of extra bread or something too. I've been told to eat quite a few calories so that my body has the energy to mend too .. so protein mix .. that's low in calories for the amount of protein and a slice of bread too. The protein drink is now a mixture of soya and pea protein. Couldn't stand the taste of either by themselves but they taste fine as a mix .. well .. there're ok.

Bedankt .. ik hou van jou

Goedemorgen.

Heel van liefs

Thankyou .. I love you

Good morning,

Lots of love



Hoop dat je goed geslapen.

Hope you slept well.