Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back on line

Anyway, that's sorted out now .. just a case of when computers go bad but we're back on line now and the router is here too if I wamt to go back on line he. Thought things had gone wrong again last night but just a blimph. .

Have got to get in touch with St Thomas too and tell them I'm here. They have a speciality unit for my illness there and do know me as I managed to make it down to see them once before the illness suddenly took a turn for the worse and have arranged a couple of appointments when I thought I'd be down before. As I've mentioned before there other treatments but I don't know if I'll have them .. it seems the medication has got my immune system under control but I'm not responding as I should so guess something else is up too. Remember the lady who had MS here .. saw her fella the other day

Maybe I should up the protein again but there's only so far you can go with that .. I'm sure they'll come up with some ideas anyway.

Waves at me brother .. need to phone him today as well as the hospital. Speak to you soon Nigel.

It's the skin version of rheumatoid arthritis .. another anto immune illness .. horrible but that's how things are and I'm not too worried .. as things go .. the illness is horrible but I can cope .. not physically at times but I don't have trouble with knowing my body has gone wrong. There're a lot of auto immune illnesses .. when the immune system becomes over active .. think multiple sclerosis has now been proven to be one too.