Friday, September 25, 2009

............

I suppose a lot of people know exactly what I'm talking about over the life after death thing. Just wanted their own beliefs and experiences confirmed once more.

I know .. for sure that not everyone who says they do .. does .. usually with ulterior motives .. sometimes unpleasant .. and a lot of people keep it all to themselves but know a lot .. probably more than I do ... generally because it's part of their private personal life.

There's so much stuff out there on the topic though. It's not as if it's hidden away or not being discussed. On the TV. the radio, in books and on the net ..............

People generally have a view on the subject .. though, as I've discovered, it's not always the one they say they have. Ususally they'll say they do when they really, really don't act as if they do at all ..and generally it becomes apparent that they don't. People who really do usually won't lie but will just be quiet about the subject.

Anyway .. it's been out there for a long time and the research has too .. so what I'm saying is hardly new. Just someone else's experiences out there. And, like most people, I've become pleased about them.

Which they will be eventually .. though some of my friends might do most of the work.

Obviously I know people in the science world .. though not this part of it ... lol!! Wasn't really an interest of mine .. though things have changed .. but hopefully the other interests will take up more of my time soon. There just aren't enough hours in the day .. and what seems like 5 trillion books out there.

I do wonder if the learning is available over there too .. it's things like this that perplex me .. music, art, science .. things that I like here .. will they be there too? All this makes me feel like one professor I was listening to who believes the same that I do .. I'm not frightened by death but I'm still a bit apprehensive because it is the unknown. Like me, he wouldn't be at all surprized if there was something.

I don't think about it much though .. more than I used to .. even when I've been close to dying before it's not something that has worried me or even taken up much of my thoughts .. think once or twice I might've spent two or three minutes thinking about it .. but it's generally not something I've thought about.

Think I'll just potter back and see if the people discussing their lost blogs .. the ones they were reading have come up with any new ones. One person had lost every blog she'd been reading since she'd been on the net. Some had gone private .. not sure if you can do that on Blogger .. don't think you used to be able to but I think they changed that a year or so back. That's happened to me a couple of times when I've been reading .. didn't ask if I could read afterwards either time.