Wednesday, September 23, 2009

and onwards

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! All for science .. huh!!! Still on we go. The first part is over for me .. and, sadly, I don't think part two is part of the schooling down here regardless of health or other possibilities.

I do believe from what I've experienced that my suppositions are right about how the feel of things is over there though .. but that is my belief .. everyone formats there own if they believe in the soul I guess .. some are related to religion .. some aren't.

There's one thing I wish I knew .. and there's no way I can .. because I only really have personal reference to my own life .. and, to a lesser degree, to my friends. But hopefully I'll get to know what the scientific community's understanding on this is. At least I have something to start a discussion off .. or one of my friends can if I'm not really up to it.

Anyway .. on to the scientific community.