Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday

Today has gone so quickly .. think my cold's on the way out .. or colds .. think it might've been in the plural. They weren't too bad but did leave me quite tired. I was resting up quite a lot of the time.

My muscles are still moving .. it's such a slow process .. but the night before last when I lay down .. which stretches everything out .. I was really wheezing as my lungs got used to breathing in more air. I will be really glad when things have moved on a bit more though it is much better than it was to put it mildly.

Ouch .. just moved some back muscles slightly and it's time for the next lot of pain relief. My doc did mention the Pain Climic so I think I'll ask if she could follow that up.

What is difficult too is having these feelings of quite intense pressure as my breathing tries to move my muscles etc as things slowly loosen up.

I'll be interested to see how far this will change .. it's been such a slow process though does seem to be speeding up a bit now. Still quite a while to go I guess before things get really noticeably easier I guess. On the way back from Clapham the other evening there was a bit of a drop down one side of my body which made getting back rather difficult but I wasn't too far away and things had eased up some as I walked .. not too good for a while though.

Right off to get the meds.

Just have to keep trucking I guess!!!!