Thursday, September 17, 2009

cont

Have also picked up quite a few free magazines etc which list things like meditation classes to go to and will look through those .. soonish ... lol!!! I'm being encouraged to join a couple of things like that and I guess will get round to it eventually. Have still got to read the magazine I bought on Sunday before I left. I was late .. couldn't find the place at first .. got off the bus too early and, later on, the street signs confused me a bit cause it looked like the street had come to an end before it actually had!!!!

I was going to go today but decided to leave it til another day .. just missed something I would like to go to .. don't know if people from all over South London go there .. or not. Will find out .. if I get round to going I guess.

Haven't really done as much as I should I guess though am on the verge of sorting quite a bit out that I needed to but had kind of drifted away from .. it's just difficult, while being this ill, to get down and do it.