Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday

Had meant to go for healing a couple of times but had been late getting out. Finally got there on Sunday though .. though not for healing. Very different from Leamington where there's a newish building. I've no idea how well attended it is in the evenings though it must've been at one time I guess cause there was a notice saying there was a library of 400 books .. there's not so many now and the ones that are there obviously date back a long time.

It would've been nice if we'd had a cup of tea afterwards .. maybe there aren't the facilities .. maybe they do in the evenings .. I don't know.

Fortunately there are quite a few in the area .. so there're plenty of times to choose to go. I was surprized by the Streatham one .. the name made me think that it would be quite large but there's not much on the net about it at all .. nor is it included in all listings so I'm wondering if it's a different branch from the main one .. and not very large at all.

I did read about a bigger library you can join .. will have to search again and find out where that was. Would like to find out as much as I can.

Haven't got in touch with anyone yet though have read a little about places to go. I see The Koestler Institute is somehow part of a Scottish university now. I will look around a lot of places though .. not just in this country .. and choose the one which appears to be studying events nearest to those that I'm interested in.