Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sunday

Got up this morning .. da daa da da. Sunday's alendronic acid tablet day .. the pill you have to take half an hour before and four hours after eating, taking medication or drinking anything other than water. Best if you don't take it too near dairy products too I believe.

My spine is always rather painful in the mornings as it and the surrounding muscles have been stretched out over night so I don't like waiting the half hour for me meds on Sundays. Anyway that's sorted now and I've done some stretching exercices.

Have been thinking about the life after life thing. I had decided to leave it but I suppose I should do something with it so I've decided to get in touch with the guy in the university who tested Gordon Smith and see if he knows who's investigating this type of thing seriously. I know it's a bit different from Gordon Smith but it's in the same line as that, NDEs, OBEs etc. Connected to the same subject anyway.

Start off again from there.