Saturday, August 29, 2009

What

It's so interesting .. and I wish I could say so much more, I sit here thinking about it and come up wiyh questions. The one we don't know the answe to is why.

I mean .. she hardly mentioned the place or what was going on .. so, wouldn't it have been better, to keep what ever they were so desperate to keep secret, and a good part of it has to be that .. they thought she knew something she didn't .. or, she was so clever that she'd find out and broadcast it to her readers .. or that she'd say something. inadvertantly, that would lead to something being found out .. possibly the latter.

She hardly said anything about what was happening there .. I mean .. nothing .. in fact hardly mentioned it at all. Wouldn't've said anything if they'd not started it .. and then only told about a millionth or something of what was going on.

There has to be something strange going on underneath all this .. and hopefully my book will sort it out,

It can only be done that way because the lies will never stop that end and is why I can't really put bits and pieces up on the net.

Another thing I'd like to know // is that there are some kids there who appeared to really love her and look out for her .. trouble was there was no way she really get to meet them. From what I've worked out .. they worked out or knew thwe story behind all this .. and I still think that they thought she was going to find something out, They totally started what went on seemingly for no reason after they found out who was blogging .. she'd hardly mentioned the place trhen .. and whoosah .. a load of rubbish began.

Something had to be going on. She wondered if someone had already told a load of lies and was trying to cover up and totally screwed it up and it just snowballed. I think it's more than that.

Think some of it is drugs related. She thinks some of the people are dealers .. said she'd soon know the answer to that one.

But I think it goes way beyond that .. too much trouble for virtually nothing.

I'm writing quickly but I am stuck on this.


What happened was soooooo over the top just for finding out someone they didn't know personally was blogging that something had to be going on.

Anyway .. it's my baby now and I'm much more curious than she was ...