Saturday, August 29, 2009

etc

This is making me laugh .. it's either that or going up the wall!!! Deary me .. it's probably that I don't know the icon lay out and it has very fast reactions!!!!!!!

I'm glad this is the way it is cause I really do need to learn to draw as I want to and get back on with my languages. Spent too long before on gaming sites etc, Lots oif fun but not what IU should've been doing.
in the oart that gets
Still won't be talking about the esotwereioc stuff .. it was like saying that I was talking about something to someone connected to purple butterflies between us and then I'd see it played out in purple butterflies in a charity shop!!! You tell people that and trhey'll do it themselves.

It seems to have moved on though to something trhat isn't so easy to understand .. but I'm game .. good school this is thiough a bit confusing Whatever .. doubt if it'll confuse them // t6hey seem to h\ave their minds well sorted out. I hope they don't go. I do know that what happened there can't happen here .. not enuff purple buttwerflies or whatever.

Anyway .. have to go now.

Bye fer now.

And, oh, thanks to the lovely people in the place up there who did know, from a long time back, who did know who I was, who never lwet on. Not one word. Including people who can vouch for me in lots of ways. lol!!!!