Thursday, August 27, 2009

Badgers etc.

I went to get the print of Bath Street that was in the window of the secomd hand shop near Jefferson Gardens this afternoon to give to someone either for themselves or to give to the veggie cafe in Bath Street but it'd gawn so .. um I made do with the book on life after death instead .. fer meself. Well, I'd seen the print almost a week ago .. was it one of Bath Street and one of Regent Street .. can't remember the other one really. Think they were Victorian. Just thought it'd be nice for them to have it .. but it's like the badgers .. a week later doesn't really cut it ... lol!!

Though it panned out ok in some ways with the badgers. Even though I didn't go back for them the next morning like I should've done when I did go back a week later there were two new figures there with black and white striped faces. Didn't buy them to start off with .. but did on me last hospital visit .. I call them me badgerbears .. and they remind me of the badgers I left behind. Teach me not to examine what I'm buying.

Also bought a nice black hooded jacket with green stars on it from Barnardo's to take back wiv me.

Christ .. look at me accent changing already mate!!! lol!!!!