Saturday, August 22, 2009

Picking up the paper

I bought The Sun yesterday to read the front page about that poor kid's father who after what he's done to children insists he's a "good dad." I mean you just have to know why and how this could be, don't you cause, to my mind, unless you are in the middle of some deep, strange psychosis, it would be really impossible to believe this.

I just scanned it but think I got the idea. Is he trying to make people believe he is in the middle of some deep strange psychosis so that he can "recover."

I dunno .. really he's just coming across as someone trying to scam the system on top of akll he's done.

People don't act like that if they have any decency. It's that simple. The things he did he knew he was doing, knew they were wrong so the responsibility lies firmly with him. He just wanted to do them and that was it as far as he was concerned.

Not psychotic .. no .. otherwise he wouldn't've managed to live from day to day the way he did. Just very, very cruel.

I didn't follow the news reports so I have no idea if he was socially manipulative .. i.e. charming in public .. I suppose it might've depended on how much booze etc he had down him and how in control he was. Some of these people can hang on to the charade even after they'ver drunk a lot and still be charming in company.

I just wondered how he could ever say what he did though .. hpw he thought he could explain that one. Guess it really could be that he was aiming for a bit of a psychosis which he could then miraculously recover from. Doesn't pan out though.