Saturday, August 22, 2009

So

Anyway, said it now .. so can't take it back ... lol!!! Had written about it a couple of times before .. draft .. delete ... draft ... delete. That almost got deleted too. The background to it will stay private anyway .. but that doesn't really matter if people just want facts rather than want to know more about someone's personal life.

With all the info already out there you have to realize that if people insist that, for some reason, that isn't good enough, and it has to come from you, even though they don't know you, they have an ulterior motive, so keeping part of it private will be fine if the researchers are genuine because the part I will be keeping private doesn't really matter for research purposes.

Anyway .. didn't delete it .. wouldn't really've mattered if I had I guess.

Very glad of the book .. well, I haven't read the book yet, just saw a small except from it in a magazine concerning the author, his partner and their dog and a gravestone which totally threw me .. then I had something verry similar happen to me .. except that it was much easier to verify that it wasn't a trick of the light or mind or anything like that.

It was very different in a way .. if what happened to them had happened to me I'd've found it very difficult to not say it was just a trick of the light or mind .. my experience was kinda different and I did search .. so I know. It would've been impossible to miss in this particular situation .. or they would've been impossible to miss.

I keep on thinking surely I must be wrong .. but, I know, in reality, that I wasn't.