Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday

Spent the afternoon doing a lot of creative stuff .. when I should've been doing other things .. but it was a lot of fun.

Was in a bit of sharp pain when I last stood up but it eased off .. the pain is usually duller than that these days so it was a bit of a surprize .. didn't last long though .. was on my left side .. sort of tummy region. Only lasted a couple of minutes and from that there's new sensation in my right shoulder and the arch of my left foot. Maybe doctors could explain .. lol .. my knowledge of anatomy doesn't go there. I guess it's from the earlier movement and pain though.

Hadn't taken my pain relief so quickly went and took it.

Am going to experiment with the tumeric too.

I wish that I found it easier to kinda go for the placebo effect but it's been obvious through this that that isn't me. I was reading that for some people, as far as pain goes, that a placebo can even take the place of morphine for a while .. not long because the brain susses it out quite quickly. I could've done with something stronger to have taken the place of morphine at times and I know that a number of people feel like that .. it's not uncommon. I guess that must have something to do with the way you process it .. lets say that even on over a gram of morphine a day I've not needeed movicol.

I was going to look into pain relief after that doc said that no-one should ever need to think about visiting a Swiss clinic because of pain. Never did follow that up. I really would like to know if there was any reasonable truth behind that statement.