Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The more things change the more they stay the same

We've just had another E in our group .. not for long though .. first real sign of trouble and I blocked her. Really cold person who was obviously a bit of a control freak too. Funny thing with these people their profiles are often really fluffy and warm along with lots of talk about friendship and warnings about what they refer to as pervs and freaks .. was going to put etc there .. but that usually doesn't come into their list.

This woman is vile .. really there's no other word for her .. really cold, a control freak and very manipulative.

Doesn't have any substance abuse problems I don't think. It's possible that E does though I wouldn't say for sure but people I know who know about these things say that it sounds that way. I don't know but she sure has problems .. she's playing games with everyone in her new circle now .. knows just how to lie and manipulate .. picks people she thinks are vulnerable or will protect her once she's manipulated them enough to believe her lies.

As someone said about this latest one .. metaphorically speaking ofcourse .. another one for the garbage heap.

I was really shocked a couple of weeks ago too. I mentioned that I would be contacting the council about something .. and I will because hopefully it'll protect some of the most vulnerable people here .. though will probably wait til I'm back home .. haven't time to do it now. I was asked to try to sort this out so I will.

But it wasn't just this .. which could have caused very vulnerable people problems .. but it also turned out that I'd been lied to. She'd agreed with me about something which was really about not being prejudiced about certain things. It was something which I guess had become a bit of a focal point here. Them, one day, a lorry had driven past us as I was speaking and she didn't catch what I said .. lol .. or perhaps I should say lorra laughs .. though this wasn't funny at all .. and she agreed with what she thought I'd said but this time with such venom in her voice and such unpleasant descriptive language that it really took me aback.

I just said softly that wasn't what I'd said and that she must have misheard me. She went quiet.

This is the third time I've heard views like this in this situation .. just from different people. And away from this situation I've heard similar too.

I hadn't realized for one moment it was that bad,

I have to say that some of the nicest people I've met here are from the group of people being put down though, ofcourse, the niceness is inclusive of all groups .. unless they're a group formed because they have unpleasant views etc. I know the niceness goes across the different groups with that exception.

I was shocked because these people really expected me to agree with them .. fraid not .. and seemed to feel comfortable about it .. Yuk .. to put it mildly.

I was shocked when I first came here after being spoken to by a Jim Morrison look a like in the street who had BNP type views. Shocked by someone who looked liked a 1960's hippy expressing views like that.

Fraid I'm leaving feeling exactly the same including the conflicting ideals expressed through why they were with me and what they were saying.