Saturday, August 08, 2009

Sneezing and coughing

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Guess my days as a herbalist as far as flus and colds go are over now. I don't know if I have had it or not but I think so .. I know it's here cause I've been told though I don't know the people who've had it. Guess I probably picked it up off a book or food someone had coughed or sneezed over. I'd've been using hand gel at the time so that would've been the most likely way.

I'm just grateful that something that started off so nastily was so mild. I put it down to the crap I'd eaten the night before cause I knew that my meds could cause a reaction or a new herb I was trying out.

I did know that thinking that I wouldn't catch it was living in cloud cuckoo land though cause of the people I saw coughing and sneezing while they I just kept myself disinfected so that it was very unlikely, if I did pick it up, that I wouldn't pass it on before I knew I had it. Nose, mouth and hands were done if I went out and I decided if I coughed or sneezed while out, which I didn't. that I would cough and sneeze into my armpit area and then get anti viral tissues and gel from my bag and rub down the area I sneezed into to kill the viruses. The tissues are in a bag I spray with that anti bacterial/viral spray. The tissues have something on them that kill the viruses. I'd put the old ones back in another compartment of the bag.

Never had to do it. lol. I'll still be careful though.

Always used to cough and sneeze into me armpit anyway and if I was wearing a jacket under that .. lol!!! Learnt at the South London school of coughing and sneezing .. down the market ... lol!!!

I'm hoping that I've had this flu anyway .. the bug was rather unusual to say the least.

Will still carry on drinking the teas as well obviously.