Monday, August 03, 2009

?????

I'm wondering if I've had the flu .. have been for a while now .. I wear hand gel .. my tissues are anti viral and I squirt stuff up my nose to catch viruses .. hopefully to stop them going in or out and put the hand gel round my nostrils and over my lips.

But I think that I might be more non-infectious than not picking things up to be honest.

I know lots of people have had it here .. and surely I must've come into contact with it by now on books or papers or tins of things. People are coughing and sneezing .. though not quite as much as I noticed a couple of weeks ago. I don't use the hand gel in the flat unless I'm going out .. surely I've come into contact with it now. If I have .. with my meds .. I would develop the illness easily and probably would usually be at risk of secondary infections if that's what it's causing.

There was that time I went very cold .. I did wonder if that was going to turn into something nasty .. and I was more gungy than usual once a while back. No high temperature, cough, sickness, chest problems. very achey muscles or headache though. Just extra nose gunge / then two small sneezes .. so stayed in for a couple of days waiting to see what was going to happen!!

I wonder.