Friday, July 31, 2009

Family history

Someone I know has just told me that she has some recipies passed down in her family from the very early 18th century, I don't know how old the book is that they're written in .. will have to ask .. maybe it's not so old .. but what a fascinating bit of family history to have. I guess it's more likely that things like this will have been kept in very rural areas where she lives.

There's absolutely nothing in our family. I know and have known people whi're making all kinds of booklets to pass down in the family. Some have been made because the grandchildren are interested some because the person writting has decided that they'd like to do one.

I never did write mine .. though I still have the one I started for my brother .. might finish it. I'd have to write notes and then write and illustrate from those.

Probably won't though .. it's nothing you can prove while I'm on the earth plane so to speak and .. in the future they'll probably just think that I was rather creative and imaginative and leave it at that. Though keep it and dream around it a bit because it's rather cute and imaginative and speaking down through time.

C'est la vie .. lol!!

I expect someone would keep it though

Would quite like to do it and it wouldn't be difficult writting from a few notes.

Might .. might not!!!