Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yoga classes

When I saw what the two other exercises are I wondered about putting them up here because I really think that they should only be learnt under the supervision of a yoga teacher. Obviously they are up on the net as is Mr Shankar's exercise.

The yoga teacher's exercises are there for people and so is the information about yoga helping asthma in ten weeks. The best thing to do is really to go to classes I think and learn that way.

My reason is that many people I've found don't take in the information that's put up logically .. that's an understatement .. and, knowing that from experience, I think it's best to leave it.

Sorry about this.

If you have found the exercises it's best not to do the third one if you have high blood pressure, a hernia or heart disease. If you do them TAKE NOTICE of what's being said and do them sensibly and gently.


I'm doing them very gently and will keep it that way.

If you want to learn best to go to yoga classes.