Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting better then!!!!

I think I'll have to have medical assistance to get back cause it wouldn't be fair to ask someone not medically trained to travel that distance with me. I must be much better than I was on the journey to Leicester and back though when I was sweating like mad and my sores started getting worse. Blogged about it at the time and wondered how just sitting in a car for a few hours could do that. It was a relaxed journey but something about it put my body into overdrive, I was very, very ill at the time ,, though enjoyed my time out .. and couldn't believe or understand what the journey had done to me physically. Some illness, huh!!!

Anyway .. must be much better now. No blood round the mouth this morning ,, though some slough .. rhymes with stuff incase ur a poet and want to write poems about stuff called slough .. most everyone will think that it rhymes with ow as in ouch .. like Slough the town .. but not to worry!!!

I thought that I was coming down with a nasty virus this morning cause my throat was so sore when I tried to get up .. just more muscle movement around a place that is a bit tender from the illnesses .. it was back to the usual pain in about ten minutes. Well, maybe a bit more painful than it normally would be but not much.Nothing to write home about .. well .. u no wot I means!!! lol!!!

Anyway .. regardless of all the improvement it'll still be best to have medical people with me I guess.