Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GOOD night

My muscles seem to be moving more than they were. I said before that I didn't want it to happen too quickly because it would be difficult and very painful .. but it's happening faster than it was and, so far it's OK. Probably because they've relaxed a bit before and it's not as bad as it was when it first started. The muscle problems are from the steroid drips.

I can't believe it. I know there's still a long way to go but I'm pleased with the way things are going .. as long as the pain doesn't get worse.

I think I might ask if I can have my meds reduced again. Didn't have my blood test when I should've a couple of weeks ago so I think I'll take my form up next week and have one done. Think they have to send it away to the lab in London .. but it's still quick .. and if the results are ok again I'll ask if I can cut out another one .. half less in the morning and half in the evening.

I guess this might be down to the teas too. I'm leaving the one I mentioned out last out for a few days to see what happens when I start it again. I'm drinking a different concoction of herbs instead and I'm just wondering ... you never know.

Last night I suddenly heard click .. click .. crack as things were moving around my right shoulder and right side of my neck. Stayed up a bit later than I intended waiting to see what was going to happen .. if anything .. then when things seemed to have stopped I went to bed.

It feels very strange at the moment and rather unpleasant .. but then it has for a long time one way or another so there's no point complaining.

Still haven't tried my new pain relief but I had a lot to do one way or another and didn't want to risk trying a new pill that could make me feel ill like the last one did.

Don't think the herbs are helping with the pain. I know I wondered once .. but, all in all, I don't think they have, or not much. Though a piece of liquorice is very good for mouth ulcers etc if you hold it against them. Seems to kinda numb them. After I'd done that .. can't remember wht .. just for comfort or something I guess .. can't remember .. and found out that it'd cut the pain down I looked it up on the internet and found out that this is what should happen .. lol!!! That was brilliant .. feeling the effect before knowing thst it could do this. Not the placebo effect then. I did think that was good .. though I'm not sure if I'm the sort of person who would have a placebo effect very easily .. people I know don't think it's very likely .. more's the pity .. especially as far as pain goes at the moment .. for anything though really if it'd mean cutting the pills down.

But .. no, they're right I'm not a placebo type person.