Monday, July 20, 2009

Weird is the last word ... lol!!!

I've promised a friend not to mention life after death again on my blogs ... lol!!! OK .. I can only repeat myself so many times before everybody falls asleep.

Everything is in the books and on the net. And. he's right .. how many years is it. Four, five. six. Everything's been talked about on the blogs so people know exactly what to read if they want to know anything about any of it.

There are loads of peoples experiences on the net, in books. There've been programmes on the radio and on the TV for years and years.

If you really want to know it's all there.

And the last word of the last sentence of this paragraph will be my last word about it on here .. lol!! 5 years is it!!! There are sites on here you can discuss things with. Societies etc you can join.

All the things I've done. If you haven't .. then you can't really be that interested.

I know there are some interested people as I've picked up some good books in the charity shops here. And, ofcourse, there've been my meetings. Haven't been for a while but I do think of you.

If people were interested they would know where I'd been going ... lol!!! Thinks of books in The Works too.

Weird!!!!!!