Tuesday, July 14, 2009

......

I guess this really is a testing time for people who do believe in life after death!!! I expect peoples doubts are rising to the surface quite a bit because ofcourse there's nothing you can produce and say look this is from spirit or anything like that.

I still think the best book is After Death Communication. My copy is by my bed and I might have a bit of a read I guess. I've forgotten some of the stories now so it'd be nice to refresh my memory and good for me too.

I'm pleased that my younger friends read it .. and my older ones too .. because it seems to be a great help and a good base I'm glad that The Works had it reduced too or I might never have read it .. but that drew my attention to the book.

I find it very reassuring. I've added some of my and other peoples experiences in my blogs .. so that's my contribution. There's plenty on the web though .. going into all aspects. I suppose Dr Moody's books on NDEs are good too as they are different peoples accounts of what happened to them in that situation. You have to accept, I think, that not all will be true but I think in those two books the majority are.

Dr Moody's books are the first books I read on the subject .. found them in a charity shop a long time ago. They're very good though I have to say that I do find him a bit on the gullible side .. but .. maybe he knows things I don't .. just speaking from my perspective.

The early books are good though cause they're just patients accounts of what happened to them.

If you make a rough estimation that 5% of people in a study like this mightn't be telling the truth in one way or another you'll probably be fine. It could easily be less in those books I guess

His website

http://www.lifeafterlife.com/

The National Institute for Discovery Science has disbanded now. I 've no idea what they were like. The Exceptional Human Experience ork has gone too. Those links really need to be updated.

There's so much on the net both in print and video and I might've seen much less than you which is why I always refer to those books .. they're what I like the best out of what I've seen and heard. Some of my friends know far more than I do ... lol!!!

I'm ok with it still.

Anyway I'm off to bed now. Well, as soon as I've drunk my tea. Was speaking to someone else today who they seem to have helped.