Sunday, July 12, 2009

morning

Found some photos this morning .. will give some to my brother if he wants them and throw the rest out .. they're nearly all of me. I've saved the ones that aren't plus a few that are. Finding them came as a bit of a shock. They brought back a lot of memories .. there was one where I had no idea who the people are .. I've put that in the pile for my brother incase he recognises them.



Got to potter over somewhere and tell them that it's not my birthday .. !!!!logged in just before I went to bed to find cake piccies and happy birthday greetings waiting for me.

Well, gotta get in touch with everyone and thank them ... but .. they've got the wrong person. There's another six months to go. Think it must be someone else so I'll sort that out. Probably a site error.

Have breakfast and sort it out now.