Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday

I can't do what spirit does and I've put a few of my experiences up on my blogs and others were read when people were reading Empower too so they'll be common knowledge in some places.

Different people will draw different conclusions. There are lots of books to read .. lots of articles and discussions on the net .. people to talk it over with if you're interested, I mean. I've been mentioning it for years .. apart from some of my personal experiences, if you've been interested enough to find out what other people experience and think, if you've been reading these blogs you should know as much as me .. plus you're own and/or peoples you know's experiences.

That's all there is to it.

The % of people who have these experiences is high expecially when all kinds of them are added in together so there must be quite a lot to talk about with people you can trust not to abuse the situation.

I do wish people who have a spiritual interest the best .. in all honesty I can't say the same for people who would be lying and abusing the situation or I'd be supporting them .. lol!! We have freedom of will so it's just as much upto them what they do as it is everyone else.

But for those who aren't I really hope they find peace through this. Ofcourse doubts creep back in now and then cause it seems so fantastic .. but then, it's far less fantastic than all this being here in the first place .. millions of tmes less fantastic I'd say .. it's just that you can see this .. but it is more fantastic that all this is here and we exist as individuals than the possibility that we have a "soul" that continues after death.

That would just be part of the process than the basis of all of it rather than the concept of something from "nothing" and then all the different things that have had to happen to get us to here. Life after life would just be a part of it .. nothing as fantastic as it all being here in the first place.

Unfortunately spirituality seems to have become a byword for things like The Secret. I have to say I was amazed by the emails that arrived from that quarter.

I might actually read The Secret. I'd quite like to so that I can see how it's set out and know everything that's put forward .. but, on the other hand, I don't really want that in my mind so maybe it's best just to let it be. Don't want to spend the time on it either really .. there are better things to read in my opinion!!!! So, oh well, maybe not!! Actually, think I'll leave it to be honest. Maybe if a second hand copy turned up I might but I don't really like the idea of putting more money in their pockets . Could borrow it from the library too .. but I think I might just leave it!!