Friday, July 10, 2009

Extended family

Yeah, think I'm over the last bug. Really it's not going to matter if I have a bit of astraglarus root if I feel very ill is it. I've spent so long looking into all this but it's been worth it for me .. the last few weeks have been better than for a long time so even if I do go over with the swine flu they've made things a lot better and I can't complain. I expect there's more to find out though even now.

I did think things were going to get worse last night but it was just a symptom that usually heralds the end of a cold for me. Just me body returning to normal.

We've just lost another person off the site .. not E for a change!!! .. but there's a campaign to get him back. I only know him through other people but it's difficult to work out why the guvs would do this from what I know .. I think he'll soon be back. Though there is something a little strange .. his age was quite different on two of them and my closest friend on there, who does speak to him a fair amount, said to me when I'd asked if she knew if he was the same person as this other person had said no cause he referred to this other profile as being someone else's. The plot thickens. I do find it difficult to believe the guvs threw him off for the reason he said too .. it just doesn't make sense. I actually wrote about it here then deleted it. I wrote about it saying that the guvs must've lost the plot but I realise now that it just sounds very, very weird all round. It's very hard to get them to shift their bums and get something done when people write to them .. it's a big complaint there .. well, I know they deal with E .. but that must be routine now!!!

Oh well it's not really any of my concern. My friend likes him a lot and so do quite a few other people and he's always come across to me as ok .. rather over excitable .. but that's fine. I expect he'll soon be back .. but it's all rather strange. When I first wrote about it I thought, blimey, what's up with the guvs .. but now I realise nothing might be .. it's very odd. Also they usually give people a warning unless it's very bad .. or E .. and he wasn't given one it seems and with a warning he could've easily sorted this out ,,,,, hmmmmmmmm!!!

I hope he's not Er as well.

He didn't come across as my type of person .. too much of the I ams and he'd called himself something like lordjames on his last profile .. but everyone seemed to like him so I reckoned I must be wrong .. but maybe not after all.

I wonder if he's Er.

Only joking .. he's certainly not her. lol!! But there's something not quite right here.

Just read me latest messages from my friend .. a luverly person .. she doesn't seem to know yet. He'd not long arrived in her life .. about the same time as E tried again .. lol!!

Oh God .. I hope he's not connected.

Thinks ... no warning!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!