Friday, July 10, 2009

Spirit

It would be nice if everyone found out but I guess lots of people just push spirit away anyway so they're not going to know anyway. Often because they have an agenda where this doesn't fit in.

I don't believe Sylvia Browne .. I just couldn't believe that someone who had a blouse covered in ... um .. "ectoplasm" .. wouldn't hand it over for testing and to give proof to all of us that weren't lucky enough to have such amazing contacts.

She annoyed me a bit because people who do things like that can only spread doubt .. there seem to've been quite a few people who have trusted her in the most awful situations only to have their trust seemingly broken.

I can only believe that somewhere along the line she's rejected spirit cause she must've heard some amazing stories .. but, maybe she just believes that everyone is like her and making it up or getting it wrong.

People like her aren't going to bother but I do wish people who really want what I refer to as spirit in their lives the very best.

When people lie there often seems to be money involved or an unpleasant motive.

Sylvia Browne must've heard some really amazing and valued personal experiences that mean so much to the people who've told her but something stops her taking in what they're saying .. I suppose it must be her attitude.

I do wish all the people who are looking on a spiritual basis the best though. But I guess it's up to each person how they react.