Thursday, July 09, 2009

But it depends on you .. not me I think!!t

Anyway .. that's what I hope happens. You have to be reasonably aware of spirit for it to I think .. it took fifteen years for them to come back to me and they obviously decide everything.

But that's what I'd hope for. I believe they go to everyone. I've lived through a lot of very serious troubles .. one reason I'm pretty tough now. I do hope that there aren't problems surrounding people getting to know. I'd lost the nearest people in my life before I did though and found myself extremely ill which is why I said I hope there aren't any hard times surrounding getting to know.

I have known people have experiences that aren't painful.

Some of mine have been quite funny but still in the middle of a lot of pain.

I guess spirit try with everyone but it seems that people who aren't very pleasant push them away anyway but that's up to them.

But at least I've opened the door of realization that there could be something for those with open minds who read these blogs.

But I do hope that you get to know as much as you can and without pain.

But I didn't know til I was in my late 50s.

I'm sorry if people haven't really looked into things like the ADC book cause that would've explained things pretty well.

But most experiences happened around someone passing over.

I hope people get to understand that there is something .. researching would go a long way.

I have no power to give anyone anything .. just point in what appears to be the right direction.