Thursday, July 09, 2009

2

I'm tired again this morning but feeling better than I did yesterday. I'll start my new pain relief on Monday I think .. don't really want to do it over the weekend when the surgery's shut.

I'm still trying to excercise a bit cause I want to get my body in as good a shape as possible for when the flu arrives .. if it does before the vaccine. I hope it doesn't though.

People are saying that they hope I'll be ok. I don't have such dreadful muscle spasms as I used to when I've caught a virus now. Looking back how I got through all that combined with this illness is amazing .. just wonder if I'll pull it off with the flu though. People think I might be ok cause I've not been having a flu jab yearly though I should've been and I've got through without having any serious complications, other than the ones I had with a cold developing. And that the herbs and spices have given me a rest from what colds had been doing to me for a while.

Like most other things .. will just have to wait and see.

It would be nice if someone did discover a nice remedy .. these teas have helped .. though I do so wish that you could drink the liquorice one as much as you wanted .. it's great. I have discovered that you can buy capsules with the problematic ingredient removed. But will it still help!!

I still eat me garlic .. it's said that if you chop it to use within an hour or the oil loses it's potency and drink a bit of beet juice. I'm told that my teabag shouldn't make much difference anyway because I'm not using it in large doses and I'm trying to treat it as if I was .. but I do realize that I'm among the people it's contraindicated for so am careful.

Should've measured me blood pressure over the last few days when I was drinking it I guess. Didn't feel that I needed a cup today so haven't had one. Think I'll add an extra cup of green tea though. I'm not drinking much of any of them really and I suppose I should.

There was hardly any blood on my lip or in my mouth today. I've no idea what's caused this .. but it looks as if it's the teas .. as I said my doc was amazed by the improvement at the back of my mouth. I guess that would benefit first cause I sort of sloshed it with tea as I was drinking while my lip didn't get the same amount.

Just have to see what happens though .. but something certainly has and even if I'm not round long enough to benefit from it maybe some other people will.