Thursday, July 09, 2009

Gud night

I'm slowly starting to work .. just messing about a bit really. I'd said I was when it was more in my head than going down on paper or computer .. it's quite fun and I often have myself curled up in fits of laughter .. which, ofcourse, is good for the immune system .. so maybe I shouldn't be doing this at all .. it's bad for me health!!

I think you just have to get on with your own life .. but there should be more pressure groups again .. I don't know if the present recession is going to politicise people again but I hope so .. well, politicise them into fighting for a better society. Some people think it might.

It's daft saying that this is a good society, it;s not and it's going furher down the plughole day by day. I don't expect it to pick up during a recession .. it's more likely that crime rates will go up .. suicide ones too unfortunately .. mainly in middle aged and older guys.

I hope I've managed to give out a bit of encouragement to the cool people who read this. Enjoy and learn about what you want to do if you're not already working.

You mightn't believe, like I do, that there's life after life. If you're really interested in a spiritual way I hope you have proof in a way that causes no pain or suffering.

I've found out that telling people about your experiences doesn't give them proof unless they've had them themselves because there's no concrete proof other than belief in someone else. It's ok if you know the person well enough to know what's going on .. as I've said .. family and friends you trust .. otherwise you're not going to know.

I know a few peoples experiences are true that I've been told .. I could pick a few from books I thought were true.

And, obviously, you draw the line at telling people who call you a liar about them because they are obviously lying about their reasons for wanting to know. I've been through all this with my younger friends who I know to talk to.

I'll talk about them because I'm getting older and I'm quite sick but I think if you're young it's best not unless you know you're in the right company cause there are lots of unpleasant people out there who are looking for things to try and make your life a misery with .. obviously if you know that life after life appears to be much more likely than not .. you're going to view them from a different viewpoint ... lol .. but I still think it's best to keep them within trusted circles within your life. Write to people researching things or even to a magazine if you want to share it because of the distance but I think it's best to leave it at that.

Too many unpleasant headcases out there but you can still share things through publications and researchers.

I do hope that the nice people who have a spiritual interest do understand and develop a true and knowing belief. I'll add .. only if they want to ofcourse and without it causing any pain or upset.

It's a hope for the nice local people who've been reading this if that's what they'd like to happen if it hasn't already and for further afield ofcourse too ... lol!!!

I expect the people who are interested have a reasonable knowledge now .. I'm talking about factual happenings. It's a very beautiful thing .. very beautiful indeed .. even for an old skeptic like me .. I'm willing to give up my skepticism for this know I've come to the conclusion that there comes a time thay it's less scientific to believe than not even if the methodology used isn't scientific .. it's only not scientific cause a stage has been reached where it's not possible to make it so.

Anyway that is what I'd like to happen but only with no pain or cruelty and with love and trust and permission. One reason for writing this is so that you'll be more aware if it does happen too ... lol.!!!

A thankyou.