Saturday, July 11, 2009

morning

I suppose it wouldn't really do any harm to boost me immune system for a few days. Will mention it to my doc .. or leave a message with my consultants secretary. If the osha root had such good results back in 1918 and this is similar then why not give it a go. It probably works much the same as an antibiotic from the docs I guess but does it work in a slightly different way .. is there something extra there. Seems it's rather a mystery.

Didn't sleep so well last night .. so I put in some time meditating this morning .. just slowing and calming the mind and body. Definitely no more junk food either .. well, no more overly fatty, sugary things .. they just upset up stomach.

Have my tea here with me and have eaten some ginger .. that does seem to be good for the tummy .. maybe ... lol .. but, no .. the junk food has to go!!!