Friday, July 10, 2009

In times of trouble

It's strange .. often in times of trouble .. like the flu .. especially this evening .. though there's no qualifying what they mean by no underlying health problems but not surprizing .. so it's not as broad spectrum as "no underlying health problems" would seem at all. Going back to what I was saying people who care for people get more loving and people who don't tend to go the other way .. something that's been known for a long time. Makes you wonder .. I know that there are one or two .. well, not many that have lost touch with reality totally or seem to have .. unless it's bravado .. but these people seem to have some feeling for themselves .. sometimes masked by not looking ahead into the future of failing to see the consequences of their actions because they tend to believe that other people aren't smart enough to outwit them .. so they think they'll always come through. But they do know the consequences of what they do to other people because they can apply it to themselves.

They mightn't give a damn about others yet I think as they usually can reverse their actions as if they're happening to themselves they should always be accountable for their actions.

I've found it very strange when there's been discussion about this and them not being able to .. often rthey're more um "sensitive" about themselves than people who care for others so perhaps they should be held even more accountable .. huh!!! lol!!

But I always find that strange .. if they are aware of actions towards them they know that other people are people too so they know what they're doing.

It's said that they view other people as ants but they're still aware of themselves and they do know that other people are people really so they are aware of the consequences of their actions.

There can be a recklessness but it's still true in the main.

Brain imaging brought this to the fore and there was discussion about how actions should be viewed but I believe if someone can see themselves as a person then they're perfectly capable of seeing other people so too.

Just a thought though cause there's been some nice messages flying round the net .. but it did remind me. because of something me friend said to me, that we'll be seeing the other side of it too.

I wonder ....

Actually, my friend did know he'd been chucked off .. a couple of morons .. see above again about times of stress and nasty people .. on the site had sent her messages gloating about it though not because he possibly should've gone .. she hasn't noticed any of the things that are at odds about him though so I'm just leaving it. She mightn't know that all three accounts belong to him including the one he said didn't. I'm leaving it for now. See if she'll be telling me in a few days.

He will be back .. he might even be reinstated .. who knows .. ir might be easier than dealing with the people who are pissed off at what the guvs have done and having him back with another profile somewhere anywhere.

He did seem a very nice guy in lots of ways .. not my sort .. but there were things that caught my attention that made me wonder.

Such as saying he has a very, very expensive car .. the titled site name .. the fact that there was something like a 7/8 year difference in the profiles ages .. but it is him for sure .. I googled and compared the profiles and the style of writing was so similar and used wording that was quite unusual.

Shudder.

There are a lot of them out there.