Friday, July 10, 2009

.....

And I hoped that cause I thought it was the nicest thing I could hope for.



Lol.



Nothing like feeling that I'm going up a path which isn't to the end. I used to think, very occasionally .. I've never been one to dwell on all that as apparently some people are .. I mean this has been upbeat rather than the other way round .. about losing me and what was the point of being here at all if that was all it lead to. But I've never been one to dwell on that .. maybe thought about it two/three/four times in my whole life.



But now I am very ill and moving down the road to passing over and I'm very grateful to feel the way I do. I did welcome spirit into my life and I did show that I was interested and grateful.

I'd hate to think where my thoughts might be going if I hadn't welcomed, been pleasant and interested enough to put work in to find out what it could all be about.

That's my take on it and how I feel

Really ..... zzzzzzzzzz now.