Friday, July 10, 2009

Good night .. rushes off to bed

I'm ok. Ofcourse today's news made me start a bit. Partially because of the differences in this flu. Earlier I'd been reading that this flu doesn't always some with a fever and that it can be so mild that people don't go to the doctor then I read that someone on the TV's son had the illness and he'd been complaining of a really bad headache and feeling ill and then came back to the news that the first person who didn't have an underlying illness had died.

I'm ok though .. bit tired so my thoughts aren't quite so focused .. used to happen when I was going through the spasming in hospital too .. but I'm still sure that life .. um .. follows life .. so I don't have that to worry about .. well, not in my mind anyway. I realized this evening that some people aren't going to be friends with spirit because of the way they behave .. I mean there's just no way .. not because of spirit and what they might do but because of the persons actions.

Don't quite understand how this happens. Though I can understand rationalizing it away.

I find that easy to a certain extent too .. until it becomes irrational to continue to do so. I believe in evolution and I find it hard to see how the two are compatible .. that's what's gets me .. and why life is so cruel .. and why there are so many people like the two I've been writing about and worse .. amd why there is so much hardship kinda built in along with the cruelty.

It seems incompatible with the kindliness that appears to go with spirit now that I'm pottering towards them .. and what I've heard about most NDEs and certainly the two of people I've spoken to.

I do believe that life follows life. I do hope too that those who really have a spiritual interest will know too. What I was saying to spirit was that I hoped the nice people here who really would like to know to the degree that I feel I do can but without it interupting their lives in anyway because of this is probably the best way of putting it isn't it.

I hope that they'll know enough about what could happen not to miss it or misinterpret it. So, it's kinda three way request. I suspect those who are really interested will know more now anyway. If they didn't anyway.

I can't give anyone proof really except those nearest me who know me well enough to know that I'm not lying.

The number of people who have these experiences is statistically high which has left me with another puzzle. Unless the researchers are wrong. This all leaves me with a lot of questions .. about understand what research is etc.