Saturday, July 11, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzz

One thing about studying something you have to be as sure as you can about your facts or you're going to end up in a right pickle .. studying anything to do with the possibility of life after life .. apart from your own experiences means having to be careful about what you believe and what you don't.

I find it difficult .. after all the only ones I can be scientifically sure have happened are my own. I know others have because I know I've been told the truth but that's a personal judgement rather than a scientific fact. I believe them because I know the person well enough to be as sure as I can be that they're telling the truth .. well, I know they are for sure .. though scientifically I don't because as they're not me it is ofcourse possible that they're lying to me cause anyone and everyone who's talking to me is perfectly capable of lying. It's just a physical fact .. even though I know that they haven't lied.

I also know that other people who I don't know so well haven't lied too.

I could sit here and make things up and people reading this would be none the wiser and nobody would know except for me. I know whatever I write if someone's reading who doesn't know me then they're always going to wonder if it's real or not .. until they have experiences of their own.

Some people must be wondering why I write this over and over again when it's so obvious. But it's because I've come across rather a lot of people who apparently have never heard of the concepts I've discussed over the years. Who apparently believe no one else in the world has come across any of this before.

Anyway, I'm off to bed .. have got another interesting book to read which says it investigates the approaches of science and spirituality towards the subject. Might start it when I get up though I feel, almost certainly mistakenly, that I don't need to study anymore. I have no idea what it's about .. other than the general idea .. it looked as if it could twiddle a few braincells though.

I want to search back to see what Judy Garland's daughter has to say too .. I caught something then went off to read something else and now looking back I can't remember what it was.