Sunday, July 12, 2009

................

It's been quite a nice day starting off with the birthday surprize!! Or, the surprize birthday!!! It was someone else's and someone passed the wrong message round so everyone thought it was mine.

I'm really tired though. Will probably search my nook out and head for bed after dinner. Well, a book anywat.

Yesterday was nice too cause I made someone happy just by caring a little for them. I could hear the kind of amused pleasure in his voice because he'd been looked after a little bit .. made me chuckle too.

Have to be careful with the laughter though ... lol .. because they say that laughter can contribute to a healthy immune system .. and we don't want mine that healthy ... well, completely healthy would actually be nice .. but I mean healthy as in strong. Only joking .. the more laughter the better I should think. I've started laughing more again .. since the teas I guess ,, bit more like before .. I'll chuckle when something funny crosses my mind.

Am going to do a bit of yoga too .. I think the cobra pose is probably best for me as it should help with the ribs and breathing and tummy .. though, for me, it might be rather uncomfortable.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4990_cobra-pose-yoga.html