Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I've been ok

Went to the hospital this morning and I was ok. I was told that things were looking better. They booked me for a later appointment then changed their minds cause I suppose they're a bit curious to see just what's going on. My consultant tends to get a bit worried if I'm not there that often too sometimes .. but things are improving now. I'll leave them a note about the teas ... lol.

Looking for anti bacterial things that might be useful now.

I'm a bit sensitive to the green and white teas .. quite a few people are .. and I suppose mixed with my meds and my illnesses it's quite a lot for my tummy to cope with .. especially if I sneeze .. poor tummy!! Still it seems to be able to cope with them better than it did to begin with .. I'm not sloshing so much generally now. I've done a bit of exercising today too.