Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday

Guess I'm one of the people who have a bit of a sensitivity to the tea .. was still aware of the change in my tummy though. It's taking so long to sort out .. but then when you think that once I could just about get to Waterstones things have improved a lot. I suppose it's not surprizing that my stomach's a bit sensitive though considering the meds I take. I've been lucky that they haven't affected me more maybe though I do take a tummy protection pill to help.

The best scenario would be that my illness went into remission and sorted itself out so the pills could be reduced more. Technically it has gone into remission .. but as I explained before .. it wasn't reflected physically .. until I started drinking these teas .. then my cellcept were reduced.

I was reading about the young woman who's heart has recovered so that she doesn't need any more help and found out what her immune suppressant pills had done to her body. Think I'll keep on with the teas. Though will still be careful with the liquorice ones. I think I left them out too long during last week .. should've drunk a couple right at the beginning of the week cause I felt as if I had a heavy cold coming on .. it didn't develop into anything much. Felt like a cold though rather than what I'd become used to.

I suppose my tummy is always going to have problems though but at least it doesn't go into spasm anymore like it did .. that was due to excercising. I think if I hadn't bothered at all I'd still be back as I was and hobbling down to Waterstones to rest.

What I did quite a lot of yesterday .. and possibly too much ,, was a sort of standing cobra .. just arching my back and holding that position for a little while then slowly straightening up again. Was trying to expand my ribcage and probably did .. expanded my tummy too!!!!