Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

Feeling quite a bit better this morning except for the lack of sleep. Have been feeling a bit cold the last couple of days for some reason or other .. might be cause I had a day where I really wasn't watching my diet and I always feeling extra rough for a while afterwards not surprizingly.

Though the most likely cause is that I forgot to take some of my meds the night it started and because I've just had the Cellcept reduced by a third my body might have had trouble dealing with the missed dose along with the usual problems that go with not taking them.. The body has quite some adapting to do when you stop taking it. Usually a missed dose doesn't cause any symptoms but this mightn't be the case when the system is having to get used to being without a third of the usual dose it's used to anyway.

That and a crappy diet .. which always makes me feel sickly wouldn't've helped. And, ofcourse, not much sleep which is important at the moment. Still, I can catch up on that during the day,

Did start a new tea but couldn't see anything in that which should have caused any problems .. but will miss it out for a day. According to everything I've read the ingredients in it that I haven't tried before shouldn't be causing any problems.

Probably down to forgetting my pills and having a bad diet for a little while.

Not to worry. That seems to have worn off regardless of the physical problems..