Friday, July 17, 2009

.....................

But, still, the illness is. for most people, a mild one. we're told. Thousands and thousands of people have caught it .. some, apparently, aren't even aware that they've had it.

But, for people like me it could be serious and we need all the information we can get that possibly could help us.

And I guess for other people, if they're interested in herbal medicine, then maybe they'll want to try it because they feel it'll be a safeguard. And one I certainly wouldn't put people off from.

I've decided out of all the roots mentioned in connection with the immune system that the only ones I'm using are liquorice and ginger along with garlic which isn't technically a root .. but seems a bit like one.

It's certainly made me feel better and has led to my immune suppressant meds being reduced .. don't know if it'll be enough to cope with this flu but it's certainly going in the right direction. I'm wondering if it'd be a good thing to reduce them again. I guess it could be worth asking.

Anyway .. off to bed now.