Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beyond Coincidence

I can't remember the title of the book I read about synchronicity, It was by two guys who made a radio programme for the BBC about it. That was a very good book .. think it's out of print now anyway but there might be a few second hand copies around or the library might be able to get it. I wrote about it in the blog a couple of times I think. When I first read it and then when I saw another copy.

I'm guessing that two other people here read the book. Ah, it's called Beyond Coincidence. Found out that I'd been blogging about all this at least since 2005 while I was searching for the title. Wondered if I'd linked to something connected to the book but it was the ADC one. The ADC book is as much about synchronicity as it is about ADC anyway .. they often seem to merge in that book.

I haven't looked into things like UFOs or past lives cause I'm not really interested though I would be interested to know if anyone's come up with something that has been traced that it's as good as impossible that they didn't know before connected to the past lives. I expect it would be interesting to read about it all though.

I found Colin Wilson's autobiography in a charity shop in Warwick yesterday. Walking in from the hospital might be why I didn't sleep too well last night I guess .. that on top of my new exercises .. it's maybe trying to do too much at once. I felt ok, all things considered when I got in, but not only might I've changed things slightly but I might've stiffened up a bit I guess too. If I have that should sort itself out in a day or so.