Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gd night

Anyway, I'm going to leave off talking about the possibility of life after death. Doubt if there'll be anything new in the books except a few more experiences I haven't read about .. and I've managed without them upto now quite happily. I suppose it'll do me good to read things along that line at the moment though.

Oven's on ..bit late .. but long phone conversation .. so ............. the best laid plans etc!!!

One day I'll get there .. I know it'd be better for me but I'm not very good at getting to bed. At least the meal's not frozen so I'm not going to have to wait for the oven to heat and then another hour on top of that.

Haven't done much excercising today to expand my ribcage .. though it appears to've been having a very noticeable effect on my tummy but that might be because it's more sensitive because of the meds.