Saturday, July 18, 2009

tumeric

Tumeric too .. I forgot about that lasr night, though I'm not using it as I should at the moment is said to help with viruses as well as stopping platelets attaching to the brain.



Your pharmacist would possibly a good person to ask about these things as they are trained to know about drugs and their interactions or a local herbalist and will be up to date with all the latest findings.

It's always recommended to ask your doctor .. for obvious reasons .. but it's also recommended to go and ask your pharmacist if you needd advice so I think that now it's probably best to ask your pharmacist or phone up a herbalist or the companies that make the teas. Time has moved on a bit.

I suppose I should be making tumeric teas. All you can do is hope that they will have some good effect.