Saturday, July 18, 2009

Did make the right decision

Ofcourse I couldn't really tell people about many of my experiences because as they were physical synchronicity they could've been manipulated to happen by other human beings .. and you just know that they would've been. Just like my estimated 5% of people who lied to people researching for the books I've described. I could tell that one of the NDC stories was made up and suspected a couple of others. One, I'd dearly like to believe but I'm not sure though it's one of my favourite stories in the book. Most are obviously true. Well. to most people. There'll always be people who won't accept them because their beliefs or behaviour won't allow it .. as I said things are processed through a person's own thoughts and beliefs. There are people who deny the holocaust ever happened and you can't be much more in denial than that. If people will deny something like that took place you're not going to have much luck with something you can't prove to that extent.

Something got me thinking about it all again yesterday and I realised how glad I was that I hadn't run around telling people because it really would've messed things up ... lol!!! That is totally beyond question. I hadn't thought of it from that angle .. well, you wouldn't've thought that people would waste their time .. because they would want to know .. or they've got better things to do with their time. I'd looked at it from quite a few other angles and realized it wouldn't be the right thing to do .. but not that. Now I know I made the right decision,

Well, I already did. People reading this will fall into a number of categories .. some will think that if I'm telling the truth about having the experiences then I'm telling the truth about this too which are the only people I'd really be interested in telling strangely enough because I'd feel I could trust them not to mess around and pull stunts etc. Some would be encouraging me to talk about them so they could say either I was lying or that I'm mad .. they would already've made up their minds about this before I'd said anything. Some would just want to know cause they want to know about my personal life.

It's obvious that there're plenty of accounts out there that include lots of things that I/you have no personal experience of so if people insist that it's just my or your experiences that are going to make so much difference .. you know they have an agenda that has nothing to do with furthering an understanding of whether there's life after death. It's about control or something along those lines because they're obviousky not being truthful about their motives.

And, given that, I'm very pleased that I didn't say anymore than I did. Today has made me think and realise that for sure.

Finished my cup of tea. Bought a tea infuser today to put my tumeric and other dried herbs and spices in to try and make my own blends of spicey teas .. just add them to a cup of tea with a teabag of some kind in it .. or even drink the infusion by itself.

Lol ... yuk .. lol ... yuk. I bet white tea'll have nothing on this. Tummy get ready ... cause here it comes .................. lol!! I bet some, if not most of it is going to be rather ... well, you know .. will have a look at my herbs and spices tomorrow .. I have some bags of various spices .. mixed spices. tumeric, ginger, black pepper and garlic.

Will I dare. I'm trying out a new teabag at the moment .. maybe they need a bit more testing!!! I will try with the tumeric though.

Silly me .. I bought one medium/large bag and two smaller ones .. just incase.

What could I have been thinking of!!!

I was wondering if I'd ever made a tumeric infusion before .. like when I first found out about it in Disability Now and it's effects on the platelets on the brain .. but I think that I always added it to food. Probably need to drink it after food if it's got tumeric in it.