Saturday, July 18, 2009

lol

Someone I know said a couple of days ago that he didn't mind being proved wrong because it meant he'd learnt something. We were talking about spiritual things and I was the one on the other side of this.

I thought he'd be a bit .. if not .. a lot .. pissed off about all this .. lol .. but, not at all .. infact the total opposite .. rather happy about it.

I had wondered where it'd all go .. there were hints from someone else's behaviour there that this mightn't be how things would end up .. moan, groan, grizzle .. grizzle, groan, moan. I was hoping this wasn't the personality of the whole group more or less.

Grumble, grouse, grizzle, groan, moan, Have a sweet .. how could you do this to ne .. none of the green ones have any lemon stripes .. moan, groan, grumble. grouse.

So, I waited.

And .. found out that he was happy about it all.

He seems a nice person.

Guess it might be my turn to be wrong next time or to make a mistake .. hope I'm as cool about it.